Turrific Health Services voluntarily complies with new Federal Government guidelines issued by the Privacy Commissioner and effective as of 21 December 2001. If you require further information regarding the guidelines, please go to the website of the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
- Gaining your consent for the collection of health information
- Securing and storing information to ensure privacy; and
- Providing you with the right to access your personal health information, stored on our site.
Our policy also covers treatment of any personally identifiable information that our business partners share with us or that we may collect on a partner's site.
Information collection and use
- Turrific Health Services collects personally identifiable information when you use Health & Wellbeing Institute of Australia assessments, products and services, and when you visit our website. Turrific Health Services may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners, who will have their own privacy policies.
- Turrific Health Services also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Turrific Health Services cookie information and the page(s) you requested.
- Turrific Health Services uses personal information to provide you with customised services for your personal use, and to otherwise fulfil your requests for certain assessments, products and services.
- Turrific Health Services will not use personal information for any purpose without your consent.
Information sharing and disclosure
Turrific Health Services will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Turrific Health Services may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies or contractors who work on behalf of Turrific Health Services to provide a product or service to you. (These companies or contractors do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Corporate Lifestyle Solutions Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Turrific Health Services may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.